Many thanks to the awesome talents of Perth art director Rikki Burns and photographer Thomas Perry, a skeptically-themed photo shoot starring the Skeptic Zone team members Richard Saunders and Dr Rachael Dunlop was completed this week in Perth! The Skeptic Zone podcast have now produced talks for both the University of Melbourne / Young Australian Skeptics and the University of Western Australia Atheist and Agnostic Society. We’re all looking forward to the final product and you can see a behind-the-scenes video hosted on YouTube at podblack.com, filmed and edited by Skeptic Zone reporter Kylie Sturgess.
- United action by Skeptics on anti-vax presentation – Sydney Council under fire
- 2017 Bent Spoon to NICM; Skeptic of the Year Christine Bayne
- Join the Skeptics
- Northern Territory healer permanently banned
- Surfing on Gravity Waves – a new means of space travel?
- “Illegal” for health funds to support some ‘natural’ therapies
Sign up to receive news!
The Skeptic magazine