Professor Richard Wiseman is the Professor of the Understanding of Psychology at the University of Hertfordshire in the United Kingdom. Richard is the author of several books but is also a big fan of new media such as Twitter. He recently ran a Twitter poll asking people to describe Michael Jackson in 140 characters. Richard is also a master of optical illusions, which prove convincingly that seeing is not always believing and that you can be fooled! His latest one can be seen on his blog here.
- “Experimental” Webster technique approved by Chiropractic Australia
- Pro-vaccine measures in 2017 Budget
- TGA consultation on therapeutic goods – ear candles, homeopathy
- Tickets now available for Skepticon
- Homeopathy groups’ attack on NHMRC – the missing submission
- Homeopathic teething tablets recalled