Professor Richard Wiseman is the Professor of the Understanding of Psychology at the University of Hertfordshire in the United Kingdom. Richard is the author of several books but is also a big fan of new media such as Twitter. He recently ran a Twitter poll asking people to describe Michael Jackson in 140 characters. Richard is also a master of optical illusions, which prove convincingly that seeing is not always believing and that you can be fooled! His latest one can be seen on his blog here.
- Vic Skeptics pull off an excellent convention
- 2016 Skeptics awards – Spoon to Wilyman, Skeptic of the Year to Harvey and Vickers
- US FTC says homeopathy marketing claims “likely misleading and in violation of Act”
- No locally acquired Lyme disease, says MJA review
- Thousands suffer and die prematurely because of alternative cancer treatments – RiAus report
- Nursing board warns anti-vax members