Professor Richard Wiseman is the Professor of the Understanding of Psychology at the University of Hertfordshire in the United Kingdom. Richard is the author of several books but is also a big fan of new media such as Twitter. He recently ran a Twitter poll asking people to describe Michael Jackson in 140 characters. Richard is also a master of optical illusions, which prove convincingly that seeing is not always believing and that you can be fooled! His latest one can be seen on his blog here.
- Same-sex marriage ballot: Skeptics say ‘yes’ to science
- NSW Parliament: No conscientious objection to vaccination
- “Top clairvoyant” refuses Skeptics’ $100,000 challenge
- Combination MMRV vaccines second-dose cleared of risk of febrile seizures
- Update – the missing homeopathy submission
- Tickets available for Skeptics Convention dinner