Professor Richard Wiseman is the Professor of the Understanding of Psychology at the University of Hertfordshire in the United Kingdom. Richard is the author of several books but is also a big fan of new media such as Twitter. He recently ran a Twitter poll asking people to describe Michael Jackson in 140 characters. Richard is also a master of optical illusions, which prove convincingly that seeing is not always believing and that you can be fooled! His latest one can be seen on his blog here.
- Why cognitive dissonance helps some people entrench their beliefs
- Infamous anti-vaxxer doco coming to Australia (updated)
- Government responds to medicine review
- Latest on Convention – single-day tickets, special events
- Free tickets to Ben Goldacre talk – winners announced
- Chiro Board responds to Skeptics’ concerns