In May 2009, the AVN’s Meryl Dorey penned Pertussis: The Fear Factor, an article that could best be described as a work of fiction, and at worst an exercise in deliberate deception. About the only accurate point in Meryl’s article is the loose comparison she makes between seatbelts and vaccines. Quite appropriate, given that they achieve such similar outcomes. Read more.
- Infamous anti-vaxxer doco coming to Australia (updated)
- Government responds to medicine review
- Latest on Convention – single-day tickets, special events
- Free tickets to Ben Goldacre talk – winners announced
- Chiro Board responds to Skeptics’ concerns
- Does chiro Jennifer Barham-Floreani support death threats?