In May 2009, the AVN’s Meryl Dorey penned Pertussis: The Fear Factor, an article that could best be described as a work of fiction, and at worst an exercise in deliberate deception. About the only accurate point in Meryl’s article is the loose comparison she makes between seatbelts and vaccines. Quite appropriate, given that they achieve such similar outcomes. Read more.
- TGA’s list of medical indications full of pseudoscience
- French government makes vaccination for kids compulsory
- Top speakers for 2017 Skeptics Convention
- Ban homeopathy in pharmacies, says industry review
- Skeptics offer help for National Convention ancillary events
- Queen’s Birthday honour for Ken Harvey