In May 2009, the AVN’s Meryl Dorey penned Pertussis: The Fear Factor, an article that could best be described as a work of fiction, and at worst an exercise in deliberate deception. About the only accurate point in Meryl’s article is the loose comparison she makes between seatbelts and vaccines. Quite appropriate, given that they achieve such similar outcomes. Read more.
- Was 2016 really that bad?
- NSW government to investigate AVsN fund-raising
- Skeptics stand by Bent Spoon nomination
- Vic Skeptics pull off an excellent convention
- 2016 Skeptics awards – Spoon to Wilyman, Skeptic of the Year to Harvey and Vickers
- US FTC says homeopathy marketing claims “likely misleading and in violation of Act”