In May 2009, the AVN’s Meryl Dorey penned Pertussis: The Fear Factor, an article that could best be described as a work of fiction, and at worst an exercise in deliberate deception. About the only accurate point in Meryl’s article is the loose comparison she makes between seatbelts and vaccines. Quite appropriate, given that they achieve such similar outcomes. Read more.
- Interactive map for global measles immunisation rates
- Australian Skeptics Inc – why we’re marching for science
- March for Science with a $5 T-shirt!
- Anti-vaxxers ordered to “please explain” fundraising
- Blackmores donates $10M to UWS alt med researchers
- Chiropractic profession outperforms all others on number of complaints