In May 2009, the AVN’s Meryl Dorey penned Pertussis: The Fear Factor, an article that could best be described as a work of fiction, and at worst an exercise in deliberate deception. About the only accurate point in Meryl’s article is the loose comparison she makes between seatbelts and vaccines. Quite appropriate, given that they achieve such similar outcomes. Read more.
- Same-sex marriage ballot: Skeptics say ‘yes’ to science
- NSW Parliament: No conscientious objection to vaccination
- “Top clairvoyant” refuses Skeptics’ $100,000 challenge
- Combination MMRV vaccines second-dose cleared of risk of febrile seizures
- Update – the missing homeopathy submission
- Tickets available for Skeptics Convention dinner