Melbourne Skeptics In The Pub is held at the James Squire Brewhouse in Waterfront City, Docklands. The event kicks off at 6:30pm, and we usually sit down for dinner sometime after 7pm. We have a website and a Facebook page. There are no speakers scheduled at present, but that may change depending on future circumstances.
- Vic Skeptics pull off an excellent convention
- 2016 Skeptics awards – Spoon to Wilyman, Skeptic of the Year to Harvey and Vickers
- US FTC says homeopathy marketing claims “likely misleading and in violation of Act”
- No locally acquired Lyme disease, says MJA review
- Thousands suffer and die prematurely because of alternative cancer treatments – RiAus report
- Nursing board warns anti-vax members