Melbourne Skeptics In The Pub is held at the James Squire Brewhouse in Waterfront City, Docklands. The event kicks off at 6:30pm, and we usually sit down for dinner sometime after 7pm. We have a website and a Facebook page. There are no speakers scheduled at present, but that may change depending on future circumstances.
- Same-sex marriage ballot: Skeptics say ‘yes’ to science
- NSW Parliament: No conscientious objection to vaccination
- “Top clairvoyant” refuses Skeptics’ $100,000 challenge
- Combination MMRV vaccines second-dose cleared of risk of febrile seizures
- Update – the missing homeopathy submission
- Tickets available for Skeptics Convention dinner