For those wishing to find out more of the Skeptics’ investigation of Andrea Rossi’s ECAT fusion technology, a technical paper from The Skeptic magazine is available here.
- Bent Spoon nominations for 2017 – ABC, NICM, Newcastle City Council, and more
- Same-sex marriage ballot: Skeptics say ‘yes’ to science
- NSW Parliament: No conscientious objection to vaccination
- “Top clairvoyant” refuses Skeptics’ $100,000 challenge
- Combination MMRV vaccines second-dose cleared of risk of febrile seizures
- Update – the missing homeopathy submission