Many thanks to the awesome talents of Perth art director Rikki Burns and photographer Thomas Perry, a skeptically-themed photo shoot starring the Skeptic Zone team members Richard Saunders and Dr Rachael Dunlop was completed this week in Perth! The Skeptic Zone podcast have now produced talks for both the University of Melbourne / Young Australian Skeptics and the University of Western Australia Atheist and Agnostic Society. We’re all looking forward to the final product and you can see a behind-the-scenes video hosted on YouTube at podblack.com, filmed and edited by Skeptic Zone reporter Kylie Sturgess.
- Britt Hermes campaign reaches significant milestone
- ASI statement on sexual harassment at Skeptics events
- Sydney Skeptics Trivia Night – Thursday, March 1
- Scientific literacy low priority for CAM practitioners
- Guts in the pub – Sydney SitP February 1
- Skeptical community delivers in campaign for Britt Marie Hermes