Tickets for the convention dinner are now SOLD OUT – please contact Australian Skeptics on 02 8094 1894 to be put on a waiting list.
Australian Skeptics’ National Conventions are known for the opportunity they give for the audience to mingle with the speakers – the annual events are recognised for their informality and sense of fun.
The associated dinners are even more so, with the speakers invited to participate in the event.
So we invite you to wine and dine with the stars at the Sheraton on the Park Hotel, only a short walk from the convention venue at the City Recital Hall, Angel Place, Sydney.
The ticketed dinner will cost $130pp, and includes:
• A three course meal plus coffee/tea
• All drinks (wine, beer and soft drinks)
• Musical entertainment from Rhian Sheehan, award-winning music producer and screen composer from New Zealand. Known for his fusion of atmospheric-post-rock with electronic and chamber music.
• Magician/comedian Eli Bosnick, podcaster on God Awful Movies and The Scathing Atheist.
• The annual Skeptics Awards will be announced – the Skeptic of the Year, Thornett Award for the Promotion of Reason, and the least sought-after award of the year, the Bent Spoon to the Perpetrator of the Most Preposterous Piece of Pseudoscientific Piffle.
Whether you are attending the convention or not, you are more than welcome to come to the dinner.